Aims of Allsorts Schools Contracts
- To provide a range of support to students who are LGBT+, or exploring their sexual orientation and/or gender identity. Especially to those who are experiencing challenges and difficulties at school or at home as a result of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity.
- To increase LGBT+ awareness, inclusion and safety throughout the whole school community through educational workshops, assemblies, staff training and LGBT+ Inclusion Awards; with a particular emphasis on recognising, challenging and reporting all LGBT+phobic incidents and bullying with the aim of reducing and eventually eradicating such incidents from schools.
- To increase the visibility and inclusion of LGBT+ identities and the LGBT+community throughout the school and the wider community, and across the teaching curriculum.
How much does the Allsorts School Contract cost?
- £3,000 per financial year for 30 hours of contact time.
- You can choose how you use your hours based on the needs of your students and your school.
What does the contract provide your school?
- One-to-one support during school hours
- LGBT+ Awareness & Inclusion workshops for students
- LGBT+Assemblies for students
- LGBT+ Awareness & Inclusion training for staff
- Information, advice and guidance for pastoral staff, senior leaders and governors
In addition to your 30 hours of contact time, you will also receive;
- Termly updates on the hours you've used
- Termly LGBT+ resources and activities
- Termly "Ask Allsorts" sessions and an opportunity to connectwith other schools in your area around LGBT+ inclusion.
- Easy referral pathways to LGBT+ youth groups, activities and residentials, outside of school hours.
- Easy referral pathways to our Family Support Service
Once signed up, what will we need your school to do?
- To identify a lead worker as a point of contact
- Introductory meeting with the Allsorts Worker to connect at the beginning of the contract
- Referral forms for one-to-one services to be used
- Staff training to be prioritised
What can you expect from Allsorts?
- Identified Allsorts Worker as a point of contact
- All one-to-one support services delivered online and in-person
- All services delivered by specialist and experienced Workers who are DBS & reference checked and trained in safeguarding and first aid
To get in touch and find out more, please email email@example.com