Advocacy Worker Needed For Allsorts Youth Project
We’re looking for a new person to join our team! For more info please click here to go to our Jobs page…
Who Are Allsorts?
Allsorts is a project based in Brighton to support and empower young people under 26 who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans* or unsure (LGBTU) of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity.
What We Offer
- Weekly Drop-In on Tuesday evenings between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, which includes games, art activities and workshops
- A range of Groups and Activities.
- Community Volunteer Programme
- LGBT youth volunteering programme, called Young People’s Voice (YPV)
- Telephone, email and one to one support to LGBTU young people.
- Homophobia/biphobia/transphobia awareness training for staff at schools, colleges, youth services and other statutory and community organisations.
- Trained peer educators help run LGBT Youth Awareness workshops for young people at local schools, colleges and youth projects.
- Teen To Adult Personal Advisor (TAPA) one to one sessions.
This website tells you about our services, tries to answer any questions you may have and has lots of resources that hopefully you will find useful.
Allsorts Youth Project supports and empowers lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans young people to take a lead in raising awareness of homophobia, biphobia and transphobia and challenge prejudice and discrimination in all areas of young people’s lives.
Thank you to our weekly sponsors
A huge thank you to Moshimo for providing food for young people at our drop-in and groups.