Allsorts response to the attack in Orlando
Our heartfelt thoughts go out to those who have been affected and who have lost their lives. – See more here.
Who Are Allsorts?
Allsorts is a project based in Brighton to support and empower young people under 26 who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or unsure (LGBTU) of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity.
What We Offer
- Weekly Drop-In on Tuesday evenings between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, which includes games, art activities and workshops
- A range of Groups and Activities.
- Community Volunteer Programme
- LGBT youth volunteering programme, called Young People’s Voice (YPV)
- Telephone, email and one to one support to LGBTU young people.
- Homophobia/biphobia/transphobia awareness training for staff at schools, colleges, youth services and other statutory and community organisations.
- Trained peer educators help run LGBT Youth Awareness workshops for young people at local schools, colleges and youth projects.
- Teen To Adult Personal Advisor (TAPA) one to one sessions.
This website tells you about our services, tries to answer any questions you may have and has lots of resources that hopefully you will find useful.
Thank you to our weekly sponsors
A huge thank you to Moshimo for providing food for young people at our drop-in and groups.