Allsorts' West Sussex Advocacy service is available to LGBT+ young people ages 11-25 with a West Sussex post code
Advocacy is getting support from someone to help you express yourself and ask for the things you want when you find yourself in a difficult situation.
The Allsorts advocate can support 11-25 year old LGBT+ people in West Sussex.
Our advocate will listen and support you in making important decisions about your needs and ensure that your voice is heard. We believe that YOU are the expert on your own life and we will act on your instructions.
● Express you views and concerns
● Explore options and make decisions
● Have your voice heard on issues that are important to you
● Defend and safeguard your right
● Improve your access to services and information to help you make informed decisions
● Feel more empowered and in control of your life and practice self advocacy.
The Allsorts advocacy service is free to use, confidential, non-judgemental,empowering, led by you and independent from other services and professionals.
If you are an LGBT+ young person between 11-25, living in West Sussex, and would like to speak to our advocate or believe you have an advocacy issue please get in touch by clicking the button below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.EMAIL ADVOCATEMAKE A REFERRAL
The Allsorts Advocacy service is generously funded by West Sussex County Council.