Allsorts West Sussex monthly over 16's group for LGBT+ and unsure young people (aged 16-19) takes place monthly on Thursdays, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm at central Horsham, Chichester & Worthing locations (contact us for more details).
At the Group we offer:
- Social activities and workshops e.g. art activities, games, trips, film nights etc.
- LGBTU safe space to hang out and meet new people
- Discussions about what matters to you as LGBTU young people
- Health and wellbeing workshops e.g. coming out, relationships, sexual health etc.
- Support from a team of LGBTU staff and volunteers
- Free snacks and drinks
- Information and resources on LGBTU related issues
- Sexual health support (including screening, advice and free condoms)
- Drugs and alcohol support
Allsorts West Sussex over 16's group offers our emotional support service "talk it out" with LGBT+ Youth Support Workers. If you would like to talk through any concerns in a confidential setting – we can arrange a meeting near you or in your school.
Interested in coming along?
If you would like to come along to the under 16's group or speak to a worker, call us on 01273 721211 / 07383 106472 or click the button below & email us.ARRANGE A MEETING