Virgin Money Giving
We’ve teamed up with virginmoneygiving.com – a fundraising website that makes it easy to set up your own fundraising page and help us receive more of the money you raise.
Not-for-profit = more for charity
Virgin Money Giving is 100% not-for-profit, which means more of your donations come to us to help those who need it most. Since launch, they have helped charities raise over £300 million – and because they’re not-for-profit, an extra £10 million reached charities like us compared to using JustGiving*.
Loads of ideas to help you fundraise
You’ll find lots of really helpful tools and tips on the website to support you. The ‘Raise more’ section is full of fundraising ideas and practical tools and templates to save you time.
Simple steps to raise more online
Set up your page in five minutes
It’s easy – go to virginmoneygiving.com, click ‘create your page’, enter details of your fundraising activity and select us as your charity. You can then personalise your page with your story and photos.
Get inspired with our ‘Raise more’ section
- Make the most of your page – start with a few top tips on how to really grab people’s attention with your fundraising page.
- Spread the word using social media – find out how to reach a wider audience using sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Fundraising tips and ideas – discover some tried and tested ideas that have helped other fundraisers smash their targets.
- Fundraising toolkit – get creative with our templates for flyers, letters and posters to help promote your fundraising.
- And much more – like ideas for continuing your support after your event ends, fundraising challenges overseas and other ways to give.
Go to virginmoneygiving.com and click on ‘fundraising ideas’ at the bottom
of the page or click on the logo below.