TAG – Under 16’s LGBTU Youth Group
Are you aged under 16 and think you may be lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans?
TAG is a fun youth group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or unsure (LGBTU) young people under the age of 16.
We meet twice a month at a central Brighton location (contact us for more details).
At our meet-ups, you can find:
- A safe space where you can be yourself and meet new people
- Fun games
- A chance to get arty and join in our creative activities
- Trips out- like bowling, picnics and boat trips
- Discussions about what matters to you
- Support around health and well being e.g. coming out, relationships and self-esteem
- Youth-led activities
- Free food and drink
TAG also offers 1:1 support with LGBTU Youth Support Workers. If you would like to talk through any concerns in a confidential setting – we can arrange a meeting in central Brighton or in your school.
If you would like to come along to TAG or speak to a worker, contact our Youth Support Workers at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01273 721211. A worker will then arrange a 1:1 meeting with you before the next group meet-up.