TAG – Under 16′s LGBTU Youth Group
Are you aged 11-15 and think you may be lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans? TAG is a fun youth group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or unsure (LGBTU) young people under the age of 16. We meet once or twice a month at a central Brighton location (contact us for more details).
At our meet-ups, you can find:
- A safe space where you can be yourself and meet new people
- Fun games
- A chance to get arty and join in our creative activities
- Trips out- like bowling, picnics and boat trips
- Discussions about what matters to you
- Support around health and wellbeing e.g. coming out, relationships and self-esteem
- Youth-led activitie
- Free food and drink
TAG also offers 1:1 support with LGBT Youth Support Workers. If you would like to talk through any concerns in a confidential setting – we can arrange a meeting in central Brighton or in your school.
If you would like to come along to TAG or speak to a worker, please contact us on 01273 721211 or at email@example.com . A worker will then arrange a 1:1 meeting with you before the next group meet-up.