Bi Brighton- Bi/Pan/Poly/Queer Youth Group
Are you bi/pan/poly/omni/queer or see your sexuality as fluid and are aged 16-25? Then why not come along to our bi social network?
Bi Brighton is a lively monthly social group for young bisexual men, women and trans people aged 16-25. We meet at a central Brighton location the second Wednesday of every month from 5-7pm.
The group offers:
- Opportunities to make friends with other bi young people
- Support and information about being bi
- Fun activities and workshops e.g. art activities, drama, games, film nights etc
- Outings such as icecream on the beach, lazer quest
- Discussions about what matters to you as bi young people
- Free food and drink
If you’d like to come along to the group for the first time, or for more information about the network, please contact Allsorts on 01273 721 211, email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop ‘Allsorts Staff’ a message on Facebook.
Please note that you DO NOT have to attend Allsorts’ Drop-in to come to Bi Brighton!