Allsorts LGBTU Youth Drop-in
Allsorts’ weekly Drop-in for LGBTU young people (aged 16-25) takes place every Tuesday, from 5.30pm to 8.30pm, at a venue in central Brighton.
At the Drop-in we offer:
• Social activities and workshops e.g. art activities, games, trips, film nights etc.
• LGBTU safe space to hang out and meet new people
• Discussions about what matters to you as LGBTU young people
• Health and wellbeing workshops e.g. coming out, relationships, sexual health etc.
• Support from a team of LGBTU staff and volunteers
• Computers with internet access
• Free meal and drinks
• Information and resources on LGBTU related issues
• Sexual health support (including screening, advice and free condoms)
If you would like to come along to the Drop-in, contact our Youth Support Workers Meghan on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ben on email@example.com or phone 01273 721211. They will arrange with you a date for your first visit. They will also arrange to meet you just before the start of the Drop-in (between 4.00pm and5.00pm) so they can give you more information about the Drop-in.
Here’s our Drop-in Flyer